About the job
Are you looking for a position with great future prospects and an interesting daily work challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a Rural Surveyor and/or Land Agent with relevant expertise.
About the role:
Working on a variety of predominately rural property matters such as;
- Valuations BPS Entitlements & Environmental Stewardship Claims
- Compulsory Purchase & Compensation
- Estate Management
- Land and Property Auctions
- MRICS / FRICS qualification is essential
- CAAV qualification is also preferred
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- RICS Registered Valuer status is preferable, but qualification can be supported.
- A full, clean UK driving license is also essential.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Maintaining high professional standards is required.
- This role offers a competitive salary dependant on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Annual Leave bonus scheme based on length of service
- An increasing list of additional employee benefits
If you would like to discuss opportunities offered in confidence, contact: 01278 458241 and ask for the recruitment team.
Flexibility of working from home and the office.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
To keep our staff safe, we have staff in the office on a rotation basis. Screens and cleaning equipment are provided in numerous locations around the office. Social distancing has been welcomed in communal areas & open plan offices. Full PPE provided.
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter.