About the job
Are you looking for a position with great future prospects and an interesting daily work challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Building Surveyor or Valuation Surveyor with relevant expertise.
About the role:
Working on a variety of predominately residential property matters such as
- Homebuyer Reports
- Building Surveys
- MRICS / FRICS qualification is essential
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- RICS Registered Valuer status is preferable, but qualification can be supported.
- A full, clean UK driving license is also essential.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Maintaining high professional standards is required.
- This role offers a competitive salary dependant on experience
- Car allowance and possible bonus scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Annual Leave bonus scheme based on length of service
- An increasing list of additional employee benefits
If you would like to discuss opportunities offered in confidence, contact: 01278 458241 and ask for the recruitment team.
We will consider applications from people based from Bristol to Exeter as there is no requirement to be office based for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter.