tamlyns_bridg Tamlyns Chartered Surveyors, Valuers & Auctioneers
Trusted professional property and auction services, based in the South West
Growth And Success Go Hand-in-Hand. We’ll Help You With It!
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking to further your career working in a growing team of Building and Residential Surveyors?
Do you have a passion for property and inspecting them for prospective buyers?
Have you got an eye for those smaller details that make a house become somebodies home?
About the role
As a member of the Residential Surveying team, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of surveys for customers purchasing their first home, forever home, a new property for their investment portfolio and more.
Such reports as;
- Level 3 Building Surveys & Level 2 RICS HomeBuyer Reports.
- Valuations for Matrimonial, Tax, Probate, Help to Buy etc.
- Specific Defect Surveys (e.g. Damp, Structural Movement, Condensation etc.).
- Snagging Lists for new projects.
- Reports such as expert witness.
- Other residential property reports as required.
Applicants can be based in Somerset or the surrounding areas. We are constantly looking to expand our postcode coverage in the UK and so remote working is available for this role.
At this time, we are only accepting applications from qualified candidates.
- FRICS / MRICS / AssocRICS with a minimum 2 years post-qualification experience is essential.
- RICS Registered Valuer status is preferable, but qualification can be supported.
- A full, clean UK driving license is also essential.
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Maintaining high professional standards is required.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered dependant on experience. Details of this package will be discussed with applicants successful in reaching the interview stage. Such benefits include but are not limited to;
- Competitive Salary
- Fuel Allowance
- Holiday Bonus Scheme
- Performance Bonus and more.
If you would like to discuss opportunities offered in confidence, contact: 01278 458 241 and ask for the recruitment team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.