A fascinating and exciting opportunity awaits you within our Rural Professional Services team assisting with agency and professional work. We are looking for qualified and experienced team players who are looking for a new challenge.
This year, Tamlyns celebrates it’s 145th birthday and we want you to be a part of it. We continue to pride ourselves on providing the same family service we’ve been known for since our founders started the business.
About The Role
The ideal candidate, will be able to take responsibility for our rural business management on behalf of a diverse client base, whilst having a leading role in the delivery of professional fee earning work. It is essential at Tamlyns, that we manage the expectations of our clients and deliver outstanding customer service on all occasions. It will be important that you are able to identify and act upon opportunities that will maximise the value of Tamlyns’ client base and on occasions team up with other members of the team across Tamlyns Chartered Surveyors and our sister company who specialise in residential sales and lettings.
Here at Tamlyns, our history has been moulded from being trusted advisors to our clients, providing them with the support and safe pair of hands that they need to guide them through the processes that matter to them. It will be your job to continue this long standing history and continue guiding clients into the new era of Rural Property.
Areas of work that you will be involved in are;
- Land & Property Valuations for Probate, Matrimonial, Inheritance Tax and Estate Agency
- Basic Payment Scheme and Environmental Stewardship Applications
- Compulsory Purchase Claims and Compensation Agreements
- Rural Estate Management
- Land & Property Sales, Lettings & Auctions
- Renewals of FBT Agreements, AHAs and Annual Grazing Agreements etc.
- Land Development Deals & Acquisitions working alongside our Commercial Surveyors
- Rural Planning
- And more…
- Confident with a positive outlook
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Assertive decision maker
- Team player: builds relationships and consults with others, and quickly establishes trust and credibility
- Ethical with strong integrity
- Creative and lateral thinker, with the ability to problem solve and focus on solutions
- Commercially aware, but with the ability to vary approach dependent on circumstances
- Focused: commits to challenging goals and delivers consistently against these
- Self-motivated, goal driven individual able to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a clear and logical fashion, with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- An interest in building relationships and generating new business
- MRICS or FAAV qualified (essential)
- RICS Valuer Registration (essential)
- Relevant experience in the rural property sector with comprehensive technical knowledge
- Cost management: financial and commercial acumen with strong planning, budgeting and operational reporting skills
- Clear written and verbal communication style
- Competent and skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel. Training will be provided in respect of internal systems.
- Driving license essential
We are offering a competitive package with salaries up to £60,000 per annum. Package to include; commission, annual leave bonus, annual performance based bonus’ and more…
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can progress your career further with a variety of projects and our constant stream of work from our long-established clients, contact us today to discuss your future with Tamlyns in more detail – 01278 458241 / Email Us