A fascinating and exciting opportunity awaits you within our residential survey & valuations team carrying out building surveys & valuations. We are looking for candidates from associate level to senior members to join our team with immediate progression routes available and growth as a Chartered Building Surveyor.
Having been operating in the industry for over 140 years, we pride ourselves on providing the same “family” service we’ve been known for since our founders started the business.
Working as part of the team you will be involved in and gain the knowledge to specialise in multiple areas of the residential surveying profession including;
- Building Surveys (Level 3)
- Home Surveys with and without Valuations (Level 2)
- Schedules of Conditions
- Dilapidation Reports
- Various Valuations for Probate, Inheritance, Tax, SIPP etc.
- And more…
- The ideal candidate will be an MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS qualified building surveyor with ample post qualification experience to suit their current qualification status.
- Valuer registration is desirable but can be supported.
- Candidates should be self-motivating, resourceful and enthusiastic with a passion for the industry and desire to progress and grow the department and business.
We are offering salaries up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualification status. Package to include half yearly commission, annual leave bonus, annual performance based bonus’ and more.
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can progress your career further with a variety of projects and our constant stream of work from our strong relationships with various lead generation sites, our partner agents and referrals from previous clients, contact us today to discuss your future with Tamlyns in more detail.
If you’re a Chartered Building Surveyor or recently qualified AssocRICS Building Surveyor, submit your details and CV below or call us on 01278 458241
At Tamlyn and Son Ltd. we aim to be an equal opportunities employer and are constantly determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, religion, marital status, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation, race etc.. Nor should they feel to be disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Click Here to meet your future colleagues